The Board of Directors of the Alaska Psychological Association meets the first Wednesday of every month from 6 pm to 7 pm, excluding June and July. In August the board meets for a retreat to plan the next 12 months. All meetings are via Zoom.
With a 60 minute board meeting, all committee reports will be submitted as written reports and distributed to board members the Monday before the meeting date and are accepted as a consent agenda or discussed upon board member request. Members may request to view the committee reports after the board meeting date.
AK-PA members are always welcome at these meetings by emailing our Executive Director for a Zoom link the Monday before the meeting. AK-PA is your professional organization and needs your input and participation! Feel free to email or call a board member to add items of concern to the meeting agenda. Discussion of most items are also appropriate for discussion with other AK-PA members on the AK-PA listserv.
Current AK-PA Board of Directors
- Ruddy Taylor, Phd, President
- Seth Green, Phd, President Elect
- Michelle Fellows, Phd, Secretary
- Sandra Mitchell, PhD, Treasurer
- Ebony McClain, PhD, Diversity Chair
- Hannah Exstrom, PsyD, Ethics Chair
- Monique Andrews, MS, CDCII, APAGS Rep
- Jennifer Burkhart, PhD, Webmaster, Member at Large
- Marjorie Kyle, PhD, Member at Large
- Marvo Reguindin, Executive Director